Skip to toolbar

[unofficial weekender] Taking it slow

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion [unofficial weekender] Taking it slow

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 41 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  sundancer 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author

limburger
    21642xp
    Cult of Games Member

no worries … we didn’t forget about the thread.

I wonder how many kickstarters got delayed as a result of that crowd strike fiasco recently.

I think FedEx was hit, because the incoming package didn’t arrive yesterday when it was planned.
    OTOH … FedEx being FedEx they simply failed to give the exact time and date for its arrival.

danlee
    22428xp
    Cult of Games Member

Another set of Secret Satan models finished. Photo’s follow the school of Gerry.

Dan’s 2024 Side Projects

thumbnail_IMG_1642thumbnail_IMG_1638thumbnail_IMG_1634

sundancer
    42848xp
    Cult of Games Member

Imagine! I finished minis!

Wee free gnomes

Now to prime the next target.

Get it? PRIME…. 8)

Back from the aether and another set of minis painted for me to add into my Harryhousen Greeks. This one is going to be rehomed to live with my friend who has some of the other Greek minis I painted.

20240724_171546

sundancer
    42848xp
    Cult of Games Member

Haaaarry….

Will you do a Harryhausen like bat rep? 8)

pagan8th
    Participant
    10733xp

Given that’s it’s clearly a female… would that be a Harriethausan?

limburger
    21642xp
    Cult of Games Member

I thought we were not supposed to assume gender based on physical appearance … it could still be a he 😉

//

got an update on my trike. Mid-august is the expected delivery. So a few more weeks yet.

pagan8th
    Participant
    10733xp

The Tamiya dinosaurs arrived and the cheapo T-Rex (that had a Jurassic Park logo on the hip that I had to remove) alongside the Crooked Dice miniature that is obviously not Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart…

1721990307355-1

Harryhousen batrep? That’s all the animated magic that I am not willing to go to. I have no editing staff to hand off a script and footage/imagery to.

The news on trike delivery is good to hear as we have been in on the suffering sundancer had for his BotWars long ago.

Now this Not-Jurassic-Panic game you intended to play is going to be pulp we can assume, @pagan8th?

pagan8th
    Participant
    10733xp

Hollow Earth Expeditions is one of my favourite RPG systems 🙂

limburger
    21642xp
    Cult of Games Member

I wished I had my trike already, but a few more weeks isn’t bad considering that it has to be send from far away.

I’m more annoyed that my epic Hannibal hasn’t arrived yet despite being scheduled to arrive at a pickup point down the street.
    FedEx isn’t exactly inspiring confidence with timeouts and errors in their own app which tells me it’s in their facility about an hour away from me.
    I suspect it’s fallout (ha!) from the crowdstrike (what a name :D) incident that happened last Friday.

sundancer
    42848xp
    Cult of Games Member

New thread, right on time when I finished the weekender.

[unofficial weekender] Looking back to the future

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)