Skip to toolbar

[unofficial weekender] Showing the goods

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion [unofficial weekender] Showing the goods

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 40 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  sundancer 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author

pagan8th
    Participant
    10727xp

@sundancer are you only just finding out that we are weird?

@danlee Always good rousing see your work whether WIP or not

@grantinvanman It sounds like more reorganization all over the place. Checking out painter channels a couple weeks ago it seemed like everybody was doing overhaul to their paint collections.

@limburger Remember, Gerry watches our privates *snickers*

@sundancer Weird, us? This place would be boring if we weren’t. I also second that thought on dear Crispin/Lludan. That reminds me, I have a Giftmas present for him this year that would make Gerry proud.

limburger
    21635xp
    Cult of Games Member

He is like father Christmas except he demands battle reports and square bases ?

sundancer
    42821xp
    Cult of Games Member

@pagan8th  “yes”

@horati0nosebl0wer Oh my!

Tuesday.

Coffee.

limburger
    21635xp
    Cult of Games Member

I haz a project … and it’s got things.

Building the war room of my dreams

That’s it for today.
    It isn’t quite ready to be used, but I’d say that’s a day worth of tinkering and praying to the gods of DIY that all goes well.

sundancer
    42821xp
    Cult of Games Member

I feel we need a power tools subsection. And pictures of all the body horror that follows XD

grantinvanman
    Participant
    2111xp

IMG_8187

limburger
    21635xp
    Cult of Games Member

How would we rate power tools ?
    based on cost or the amount of damage one can do to meat & bone ? 😉

don’t underestimate the destructive power of a simple knife …

grantinvanman
    Participant
    2111xp

I love power tools. I miss having a full shop, quite a bit! Next house I’ll have my shop back. I also had access to the wood shop at the museum, which was a lot of fun to work in.

Wonderful tools organized on shelves at hand in a shop. A wonderful dream. For the moment I’ll be packing up little things not immediately needed slowly and maybe sell off books (regrettably) to make progress for my plan to move next year (fingers crossed) after passing my licensing for work. After that I’ll say nuts to my current housemate and find meaningful employment and lodging elsewhere. All this will hypothetically increase my output of minis.

I think the pledges might be expandable and a thank you for the idea @limburger

Big Plans for Future me: finish Giftmas, find new job/home, move out

limburger
    21635xp
    Cult of Games Member

Let there be more lights

https://app-h5.govee.com/share/community?client=0&postId=199061&t=1719052437504

Song in the video is this one

danlee
    22427xp
    Cult of Games Member

Multi-award winning Moonstone: https://www.beastsofwar.com/project/1868337/

thumbnail_IMG_1529

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  danlee.

sundancer
    42821xp
    Cult of Games Member

This has been a very busy weekend. Hope you lot had more time to unwind and relax. I’m looking forward to next weekend.

No to finish that XLBS beer and then I’m off to bed.

Egad! I was just looking at a mini not dissimilar to that from Reaper yesterday to pick up. Both your paintjob and the one from their boards set me on my butt. Good job danlee.

For a lack of music and mayhem I apologize. ⚠️  Strobe effects in use ⚠️  With great volume comes great responsibility. Watch this reasonably loud

Now some old things in honor of the XLBS with hopes to see something to inspire our Secret CoG leader (Boris) to sculpt more whimsy (should he ever hear a simple Noseblower out there in the wilds where he hides).

sundancer
    42821xp
    Cult of Games Member

My horse is amazing!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)