Skip to toolbar

[unofficial Weekender] Loosers and Lady Luck

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion [unofficial Weekender] Loosers and Lady Luck

Supported by (Turn Off)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 53 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  sundancer 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author

pagan8th
    Participant
    10226xp

Not sure what to make of Armoured Clash as it looks a bit to 40k in style for my liking.

Which reminds me… I really should finish painting the Flames of War: Tobruk starter set.

grantinvanman
    Participant
    2106xp

@limburger

I hope your new trike is lots of … fun!

?

Hmm trikes or the like for minis games.. Beyond the Gates of Antares had some interesting sculpts.

• C3 Interceptor Squad
    • Algoryn AI Intruder Skimmer Command Squad
    • Freeborn Sky Raider Squad

As far as Ubisoft gaming…. meh. Gaming on the whole has had its fair share of DEI movement which may or may not be cause for present sales being low. I believe that last statement, with respect to the Pub Rules, is what corporate types call “sailing the grey”.

At present it’s good to hear that your big project will be getting actual traction ?.

Now.. ear stuff

limburger
    21634xp
    Cult of Games Member

@grantinvanman I hope so too 🙂

I’m counting down the days ’til next week. There will be pictures of the beast.

It certainly is not a tiny toy (and sure as heck is a bit more expensive 😉 )

sundancer
    42787xp
    Cult of Games Member

WHAT THE FLOCK!?

@tgu3 burn the flocker down!

limburger
    21634xp
    Cult of Games Member

How could we miss :

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  limburger.

Muzak! Because I’ve been pestering John in messages about his Gundam and the opening salvo of music

Now.. because Japanese has random English and the South Park episode of anime exists we get subtitles and translation

I’ll see that music @limburger (sheesh.. I got carried away with so many music duels I thought it was @sundancer for a minute)

Now I raise!

limburger
    21634xp
    Cult of Games Member

One does not butcher classic western music …

So I will give you this instead :

(I’ve seen them live … crazy australians and their flamingo inspired music 😀 )

And the master of the Western soundtrack :

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  limburger.

*nod nod* Those videos are on my regular reference list for when I feel the urge to play something of the Wild West.

Now with the XLBS up I say congrats to @sundancer for his receiving another Golden Button.

sundancer
    42787xp
    Cult of Games Member

Duel music? DUEL MUSIC!

Nice to wake up to an XLBS and getting a scolding about mould lines from @avernos . I could say I left them in intentionally just to annoy him but that would be a lie. I was just lazy XD

@tgu3 spammer at work here.

limburger
    21634xp
    Cult of Games Member

Duel music you say ?

And we can’t get more Epic than this one :

I have a deep connection to Duel Of the Fates. Good choice addition.

Back to Japan for dueling

A repeat from long ago as a duel

Or the “Karate Kid” when he wasn’t playing himself in a historically accurate documentary about a developing martial ruler of California auto dealerships

sundancer
    42787xp
    Cult of Games Member

It’s Monday morning.

I feel slightly hung over. (Warning, breaking pup rules incoming. Mentioning of politics)

We had elections in two states in the east part of Germany and let’s say that the results are giving me a headache. A big one. 90 years after they first elected right wing monsters they are doing it again.

This is bad.

Back to coffee.

pagan8th
    Participant
    10226xp

Are you feeling an urge to invade Poland @sundancer?

sundancer
    42787xp
    Cult of Games Member

I feel the need to have a real thinking session about “where could we move” if this trend continues. And I am not joking.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)