Skip to toolbar

[unofficial Hobby Hangout] #32 where is my weekend gone?!

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion [unofficial Hobby Hangout] #32 where is my weekend gone?!

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  avernos 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

sundancer
    42779xp
    Cult of Games Member

A friendly short reminder for tomorrow’s today’s (October 20th) uHH (unofficial Hobby Hangout). Here are the times:

German Time 20:30
    UK Time 19:30 (07:30 pm)
    New York Time 14:30 (02:30 pm)
    Australia/Sydney Time 06:30 (06:30 am) (October 21st)

[UTC/GMT 18:30 (06:30 pm)]
    Join in here: https://www.twitch.tv/SunDancerGE

sundancer
    42779xp
    Cult of Games Member

VoD will be here:

Sweet deal to watch all the swearing we lack in the Weekender and XLBS. It was a delight catching it live but might get me in trouble at work should I have it so loud and laugh as I did. Great times

sundancer
    42779xp
    Cult of Games Member

Nobody wants you to get in trouble 🙂

blinky465
    17025xp
    Cult of Games Member

WTF?! Maybe I missed something, but I’m desperately trying to find the humour in “homage to a guy who fucks toddlers”. Seriously? I’m not even getting defensive about my project – there’s bad taste and then there’s…. what the fuck is that about?

sundancer
    42779xp
    Cult of Games Member

I know that @avernos has mentioned something before but I can’t remember when and in what context. Gerry, could you help us out here?

blinky465
    17025xp
    Cult of Games Member

“…we were riffing off a previous instance where we made jokes about paedophilia but if you understood the context you’d have found it hilarious” isn’t really the best explanation. Both my wife and my sister were present when I played the video, and now both are asking “what kind of people are you hanging out with online?” I had no words.

avernos
    Keymaster
    33938xp

@blinky465 sorry I had gotten the band mixed up with the one caught up in the paedophile case in Wales before and it took a lot of explanation from the chat at that time to clear up who I was talking about, that was supposed to be a joke regarding my previous mix up with the bands and it didn’t come across as such.

I’m sorry for the consternation it must have caused you and I wasn’t trying to do that. I can hope you accept my apologies and I’ll repeat that on the next hangout I’m on with Tim.

Gerry

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)