Skip to toolbar

Rail Raiders Infinite Kickstarter – Anyone got their pledge yet?

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Rail Raiders Infinite Kickstarter – Anyone got their pledge yet?

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jamjarst 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jamjarst
    4011xp
    Cult of Games Member

I’m a UK back of the above mentioned KS and I still haven’t received my pledge. I’m used to late KS fulfilment but it is 18 months late and I believe it was on sale at the Expo last week! Has anyone got their pledge in the UK, and if so when did you get it?

alext
    1476xp
    Cult of Games Member

I got mine about 2 months ago, and am also in the UK. Have you been in touch with them?

masterc
    181xp
    Cult of Games Member

My copy (basic Space Cowboy pledge) arrived back in January this year. The UK deliveries were handled by Games Quest (aka Celestial Games and Books) using Royal Mail.

hairybrains
    12990xp
    Cult of Games Member

I got mine a few months back in the UK but I did back the Kickstarter

orlandothetechnicoloured
    Participant
    4380xp

I got mine a fair while back and everybody in the UK/Europe should have had theirs too

So it’s either got lost during delivery,

they’ve missed you out

or you never completed the pledge manager/shipping payment properly after the KS ended and your pledge is sitting waiting somewhere for you to do so

try getting in touch with Soda Pop direct (not via KS) and ask what’s happened

jamjarst
    4011xp
    Cult of Games Member

Turns out this was my fault (I knew it would be somehow). I back a lot of KS’s and all of the Soda Pop ones, I ended up applying the credit for Rail Raiders to other Soda Pop KS’s 😮

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)