Skip to toolbar

Prize Claim

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  grantinvanman 4 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

darthcheese
    Participant
    4429xp

Hi, I’ve twice claimed for the Otters Spring Clean Challenge prize(s) as both of the winners where my kids. But I’ve not had a reply to either message. Couldn’t think of another way to contact the team, and I’m getting child questions (which no one wants).

Sorry

Darthcheese

demonsub
    12746xp
    Cult of Games Member

Yeah, I’ve heard nothing either. I claimed two weeks ago and can only guess things at OTT are a little busy right now. I’m planning on contacting the team directly to check my claim form went through in a weeks times, ie 3 weeks  (since you have 4 weeks to get a claim in).
    I’ve been browsing on Wayland and adding to my wish list in anticipation.

smithsco
    Participant
    1212xp

I won a prize about 6 weeks ago. The first time I tried to claim the form glitched and I don’t think it went through. Tried again and didn’t hear anything. I just assume they’re busy plus I think it’s vacation season and everyone deserves a break.

darthcheese
    Participant
    4429xp

Just to be clear I’m not complaining about not having it, I just don’t want to lose the prizes  due to the 30 day cut off.

grantinvanman
    Participant
    2102xp

How do I win a prize I can’t claim?!?

brennon
    Keymaster
    30625xp

Looking to sort stuff out for folks today.

brennon
    Keymaster
    30625xp

As an update – waiting on information on sending out the vouchers. Don’t need to claim again etc. I have all your details and will be passing them on.

Additional prizes are going to be dealt with soon.

darthcheese
    Participant
    4429xp

Cheers for the reply Ben, as I said I wasn’t complaining about the lack of reply, just didn’t want to fall foul of the 30 day time limit.

lawnor
    25921xp
    Cult of Games Member

I’ve won a few prizes over the years and communication has always been pretty good.  You’ll get your stuff. (Unless Mythic are involved then you’ll have to spend 6 months harassing them to even admit there was a competition but that’s not OTTs fault.  They did their part.)

Side note, I see the prize claim centre hasn’t updated since the 19th and there’s a few competitions to reveal the winners for.  I assume you’re all very busy with themed weeks etc and will get to it when you can.  Thanks for everything.

smithsco
    Participant
    1212xp

I just want to say thanks to the OTT team for the prize as well as the bonus stuff they threw in. A Stug and a Sherman…made me think of the all the tank videos with John and Warren’s love of Stugs. Might need to go rewatch Flames of War For the Win.

cripplex
    Participant
    0xp

Out of curiosity, how long after the Theme Weeks does OnTableTop usually draw contest winners?

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  cripplex. Reason: Clarification

brennon
    Keymaster
    30625xp

The Conquest themed week prizes should be drawn soon.

cripplex
    Participant
    0xp

Brennon,

I was lucky enough to win one of the Prizes in the Conquest Week drawing. I am beyond excited and very grateful to all of you at OnTableTop and Para Bellum Games! The boxed set will help me get my City States up and running and I plan to share the good fortune by giving the Sorcerer Kings half to another local player!

I submitted the form on the “Claim A Prize” page as instructed. but I think I may have forgotten to add my country (USA) onto my mailing address. A silly mistake on my part, since receiving international mail is pretty rare for me. Is there a way to check the form I submitted? I didn’t want to submit a second form and create more work and/or confusion for you all without checking first.

Thanks!

grantinvanman
    Participant
    2102xp

resolved

• This reply was modified 4 days, 14 hours ago by  grantinvanman.

grantinvanman
    Participant
    2102xp

fixed

• This reply was modified 4 days, 14 hours ago by  grantinvanman.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)