Skip to toolbar

Please help me identify something

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Please help me identify something

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sundancer 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

sundancer
    42779xp
    Cult of Games Member

I know those figures were a sculpt to help a sculptor back in the day done by foundry miniatures. But not much more. Can anybody shed some light on this?

maledrakh
    Participant
    11996xp

Goblins? Probably for the Kev Adams relief fund, after renowned Goblin King Kev Adams was brutally assaulted in his own home a few years back.

Many companies pooled together and made charity goblin minis with the proceeds going to help pay Kev Adams medical bills and general upkeep, as he was AFAIK hurt and could not work several weeks.

I do not know for a fact if these specific minis are part of that charity, but they would fit the theme.

sundancer
    42779xp
    Cult of Games Member

They were sold as a relief fund but it has been a few years since then and I can’t remember all the details

maledrakh
    Participant
    11996xp

Some more google-fu telles me that it seems that these are “snorklings” including a (self?-)portrait mini of Kev Adams sold by Foundry at Salute 2013 or 2014 (the home invasion assault happened March 20th 2013) in support of the GoblinAide support charity for Kev Adams in the aftermath of the assault.

sundancer
    42779xp
    Cult of Games Member

thanks mate. I will now make a note and stick it to the mini 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)