Skip to toolbar

OTT store on the ball!

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion OTT store on the ball!

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Companies:

Tagged: 

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

bobcockayne
    20723xp
    Cult of Games Member

Whoa guys talk about quick, pre ordered the new U.S. Para heavy wpns teams released on Sat, and got it this morning.

Its even better than that, I was at work so it was delivered to my neighbour yesterday.

Well done lads!

bobcockayne
    20723xp
    Cult of Games Member

Or lasses !

flatbattery
    8265xp
    Cult of Games Member

I’m with you there, first I thought I’d ordered too late to be in the first wave of stock. So, it was a nice surprise to get a dispatch notification on Saturday, then it turned up yesterday morning, happy times.

The wife pinched my love hearts though.

Anonymous
    0xp

First thing I look for is the love hearts!

lloyd
    Keymaster
    17726xp

@bobcockayne @flatbattery @robert

Hey guys thanks very much for the feedback, I know the team is aiming to have first class service and they will be thrilled to bits hear about your positive experience.

We are all happy we could help 🙂

Oh and you gotta love, Love Hearts!

Lloyd.

bobcockayne
    20723xp
    Cult of Games Member

@lloyd my pleasure I was totally gobsmacked when I went to pick up another parcel from next door and got a big box of yourselves.

tuffyears
    23171xp
    Cult of Games Member

i believe OTT are now the largest employer of Leprechauns, since the great Leprechaun famine of ’17

bobcockayne
    20723xp
    Cult of Games Member

And Gerry is one of the smaller ones!

olliep
    6011xp

Yup thumbs up for dispatch time – ordered 2 starter sets, dispatched next day…
    Only downside was Royal Mail took 96hrs to deliver the 48hr shipping…
    And yes, Love Hearts went to the wife 🙂

bobcockayne
    20723xp
    Cult of Games Member

@warzan, @lloyd the leprechauns have been working hard again, paddling their little hearts out with parcels across to blighty!

Ordered some more ( Stuarts) to finish Stuart company and build M8 company, plus German Starter Army ( it was calling me from a far) mid afternoon on 23rd, and it arrived before I headed off for hospital visit today.!!!!!

Make sure they get a big bowl of milk, with some Jamesons in the one for Gerry.

Anonymous
    0xp

Just to echo what @bobcockayne said, my SPQR stuff arrived in next to no time.  I do have one concern…it is very grave… on the back of the thank you letter there in plain sight is a horror…letters that spell out… Coming soon… and two ranges I will possibly spend too much money on!  Get behind me, OTT! 🙂

lloyd
    Keymaster
    17726xp

Hi @robert

Bolt Action Korea has landed: https://store.ontabletop.com/product-category/bolt-action/

Great to hear you’ve had a good experience 🙂

Cheers all,
    Lloyd.

lloyd
    Keymaster
    17726xp

Hey @bobcockayne – nice!

It’s cool you got it so quick Bob ;P

Anonymous
    0xp

@lloyd you are an evil man, though maybe I will pick up some KPA when I am down for the 40k weekend 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)