Skip to toolbar

New Romes Most Wanted, The Idles of March

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion New Romes Most Wanted, The Idles of March

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Games:

Related Companies:

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  panzerkaput 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

panzerkaput
    33938xp
    Cult of Games Member

449419768_791293632987853_3889018608135184753_n

Sometimes there are things in life that totally surprise you and this year I have had two of stuff in my gaming/hobby life. I have a total love for a game called Gangs of Rome, where you led gangs through the hostile streets of Ancient Rome to become the most powerful person in Rome or die trying. Last year I was lucky enough to play test the new version of the game and to say thanks for playtesting it we, Chris Clark and Richard Hunter, was asked to come up with one of Rome’s Most Wanted gang for the book, and The Idles of March, was born. These guys are based on us and semi what we do in the real world. That was an honour enough to know that we are immortalise in the book, and somewhat fun to know that we are there. Then Andy Hobday contacted us again asked for some pictures and the amazing Paul Hicks produce little mini-mes of us as the Idles of March. To say we were shocked was an understatement but so excited too, so we send the pics off and what came back was so good. So I would like to interduce you to the next Rome’s Most Wanted release from Footsore Miniatures & Games for Gangs of Rome, Christophorus, Cephas Antonius and Venator, The Idles of March. Thank you so much to Andy Hobday, Mark Farr and all of Footsore Miniatures & Games and to Paul Hick for these amazing sculpts. Never expected it and so please that you have. I hope you like the us most as we do, The Idles of March, may the Gods help Rome, lol.

#gangsofrome #footsore #leicesterphatcatsclub

grantinvanman
    Participant
    2102xp

Really enjoy your  “stream of consciousness” style of posting. A slog to read, but entertaining! Just spew it out there, man. ?

And congrats on the minis of you. ?

panzerkaput
    33938xp
    Cult of Games Member

Thanks there

somegeezer
    18399xp
    Cult of Games Member

Aw man that’s amazing. Huge congrats and some envy.

panzerkaput
    33938xp
    Cult of Games Member

Cheers buddy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)