Skip to toolbar

Issue with new COG membership not letting me in to CoG

Home Forums Technical Support Issue with new COG membership not letting me in to CoG

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  waywarddarkwolf 1 year ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I joined CoG a week ago via a monthly PayPal subscription, but when I log in to OTT and then click on something CoG related, it still takes me to the Join CoG to access this content screen.

I’ve opened a ticket on here and got a response back on Podio asking me to confirm my Paypal account email, which I responded to, but since then I’ve heard nothing back and I still can’t get in to CoG.

Can anyone help me resolve this or can anyone advise if there is some issue with going through Paypal to get a membership?

sundancer
    42779xp
    Cult of Games Member

Has paypal been charged yet? As long as you don’t get charged your CoG Premium account doesn’t work. Hope that OTT resolves this soon 🙂

tgu3
    Keymaster
    4352xp

Hi @waywarddarkwolf. Apologies for the delay, I’m still waiting to hear back about the PayPal details (we don’t have access so have to request the info).

In the meantime I’ve set your account level to CoG so you can start viewing the content.

Woohoo I’m in! Thanks a lot for the help guys!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)