Skip to toolbar

Free League announce "Blade Runner" RPG KickStarter date

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Free League announce "Blade Runner" RPG KickStarter date

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Companies:

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  limburger 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

coxjul
    13301xp
    Cult of Games Member

I got the email 2 hours ago from Free League – how come it’s not headline news on OTT?

“We’re delighted to announce that we will launch a Kickstarter for the official BLADE RUNNER RPG on May 3rd, for an official release in the fall. The game is published in partnership with Alcon Entertainment and was recently voted Most Anticipated RPG of 2022 in the annual vote held by the EN World.

“The Kickstarter goes live on May 3rd at 6 am US Pacific Time (9 am US Eastern, 3 pm Central European). All backers who pledge within the first 24 hours will receive a bonus item soon to be revealed.”

limburger
    21628xp
    Cult of Games Member

It will be interesting how they’re going to handle this one.
    I think they’re the right kind of people do to it. Focussing on investigations sounds like a smart idea.
    Gumshoe / Nights’ black Agents have been the only rpg’s I know that had a similar focus.

You don’t want an investigation to grind to a halt just because the pc’s fluffed their ‘spot hidden’ rolls …

coxjul
    13301xp
    Cult of Games Member

Well, no need to wait, the KS is live!

limburger
    21628xp
    Cult of Games Member

we haven’t seen the rules yet … 😉

but I do think that what they’ve revealed so far is interesting.

You know the deal … you’re cop or you’re little people.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)