Skip to toolbar

Daggerheart Preorder

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Daggerheart Preorder

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Games:

Related Companies:

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pagan8th 20 hours, 17 minutes ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

pagan8th
    Participant
    10226xp

Daggerheart is up for preorder and due to release spring 2025.

$60 for the book and cards and $150 for that plus the gm screen, tokens, dice and pad of character sheet.

The 150 price seems a bit steep and they are relying on fomo to sell that as it will ‘never be released in that form again’.

Odd that they are charging the same price on pound, dollar and euro, making the UK price the most expensive.

Not sure it will work with my group and the cards needed to play are not ideal for those of us with advancing years and deteriorating eyesight.

As for overcharging in the UK… well there’s always waiting for retail release and looking for a discount.

sundancer
    42795xp
    Cult of Games Member

Odd that they are charging the same price on pound, dollar and euro, making the UK price the most expensive.

Not sure if that really holds true. Correct me if I’m wrong but UK prices also include VAT as prices in the EU do? US prices do not so there is an up cost for that. Plus it’ll be interesting to see how shipping will be charged and to what amount.

But 150 feels hefty. I’d go with “waiting for retail release” to see if it even keeps up its promises.

pagan8th
    Participant
    10226xp

UK shipping is £3.49 I think. Started to place an order to find that out.

Meant to include the link in original entry and forgot…

Pre-order

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)