Skip to toolbar

Christman 2023 – Secret Satan!

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion Christman 2023 – Secret Satan!

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 58 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  collins 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • Author

sundancer
    42779xp
    Cult of Games Member

Dang it, August went by so fast.

So everyone here: if you have not done so already please send me your current and complete postal address with country so I can pair you lot up. I’m still missing a few.

Thank you!

zorg
    18765xp
    Cult of Games Member

That’s old age catching up on you @sundancer eat some spinach to go faster? Lol.

sundancer
    42779xp
    Cult of Games Member

I guess so.

zorg
    18765xp
    Cult of Games Member

It happens to us all??

taochi
    6267xp
    Cult of Games Member

Count me in if this is not too late 🙂

sundancer
    42779xp
    Cult of Games Member

All good 🙂

taochi
    6267xp
    Cult of Games Member

Thank you 🙂

sundancer
    42779xp
    Cult of Games Member

@onlyonepinman
    @jamescutts

I need your postal address to hand it out to your Secret Santa please. That is if you are still in to it. Send me a DM. 🙂

Shame on me only now I have compiled the list and it’s almost ready to be send out.

sundancer
    42779xp
    Cult of Games Member

Bloody hell I was late. Many apologies for making this a bit more stressful now for everybody but as of yesterday everyone has their Secret Satan address send.  Please look into your PM inbox.

Now get going! 8)

collins
    16344xp
    Cult of Games Member

without risking sounding like a complete idiot… it’s a case of as soon as you’re ready post off the gifts right?

sundancer
    42779xp
    Cult of Games Member

Yes. As soon as it’s done, box it and ship it. This way post offices get the most time to fuck it up deliver on time Maybe wrap the inside and add a note like “open on christmas”

Depending on the country of delivery that may be a good idea. Lead time, however, does vary geographically and will be affected by the rush of the season. Anything going back and forth over the Atlantic would best be sent about the first week of next month. The last week of November should be a good cut off for being on the same continent.

So far this has been working for me as it also gives wiggle room for weather and how it could also play into things. Putting my logistics cap down here’s been my two cents. Good luck to the recipient/s of my Giftmas madness.

sundancer
    42779xp
    Cult of Games Member

Well I did separate you lot by continent sooo… shouldn’t be too hard for the postal services XD

collins
    16344xp
    Cult of Games Member

Don’t underestimate the power of a postal service sundancer… it will be your undoing

sundancer
    42779xp
    Cult of Games Member

Oh I don’t. As soon as I put something in the mail I consider it lost and gone and if it arrives at the correct destinations that’s a border line miracle. XD

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)