Skip to toolbar

BattleTech: Mercenaries – CGL does a shipping booboo? Internet rages!

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion BattleTech: Mercenaries – CGL does a shipping booboo? Internet rages!

Supported by (Turn Off)

Related Games:

Related Companies:

This topic contains 138 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  limburger 2 days, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 136 through 139 (of 139 total)
  • Author

grantinvanman
    Participant
    2042xp

IMG_8220

limburger
    21572xp
    Cult of Games Member

@pagan8th if they wanted our money. but not the hassle they shouldn’t have told us there’d be “local shipping”
    They should have told us we’d be paying 50+$ just to ship a small thing.

We’d know what to expect and we could make our choice *before* pledging.

Now they set expectations they were unable to counter, which gives more negative feedback and a lousy customer experience.

They are now “on ze list”

pagan8th
    Participant
    9840xp

I’m not saying it’s right @limburger… it’s wrong what they did…

As for “ze list”… you should see my “list”… come the revolution I’ll have to line them up against the Great Wall of China…

limburger
    21572xp
    Cult of Games Member

It feels like one step forward / two steps back.

They made a mistake, admitted they did it wrong, fixed it (sort of), but now we’re back to square one : crappy communication

it’s the last part that really annoys me the most at this time.

Most ‘world wide’ kickstarters tend to inform everyone about the status of shipping even if they have to say “no info” for most of them. That lets us know they are aware of folk outside of their regional bubble. With this one I feel like we’re constantly have to remind them that ‘rest of the world’ isn’t a dark scary place filled with dragons.

//

So gonna post that on kickstarter to see what happens 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 136 through 139 (of 139 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)