Skip to toolbar

28/32-ish mm guitar ?

Home Forums News, Rumours & General Discussion 28/32-ish mm guitar ?

Supported by (Turn Off)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  wolfie65 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

wolfie65
    Participant
    1230xp

I find myself wanting to equip a Steampunk Cowgirl from Bombshell miniatures with an axe – the stringy kind – does anyone know of the existence of something like that – maybe a musical instruments accessory pack or such ?

holly
    12044xp
    Cult of Games Member

The GW Noise Marine has a guitar bolter – but quite an expensive miniature for one bit.

Otherwise, I can’t think of any others – unless there are any 3d printing services or anything on Etsy?

limburger
    21618xp
    Cult of Games Member

Improvise and find a big double headed axe and change that into a guitar with a bit of green stuff ?

somegeezer
    18392xp
    Cult of Games Member

Spellcrow do some fairly metal looking ones.

If you’re in the UK, Wayland carry them.

If an acoustic is more what you’re after there’s one in TTCombat’s camping set.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  somegeezer. Reason: Spruce up the links on the laptop (not much fun doing links on mobile)

grantinvanman
    Participant
    2090xp

Apart from the Noise Marine, there was an Ork rocker, too! But I don’t know where that can be found, if at all. I know I had one, at least.

There might be some in Reaper’s range, too, in the “bard” type figures.

wolfie65
    Participant
    1230xp

The acoustic from TTCombat would be ideal, but £ 9 plus shipping is a bit steep, not to mention the fact that my bank seems to have started to consider international purchases of any kind ‘suspicious activity’, which means card trouble.

Do let me know if someone has built that time machine yet that can take me back to the 80s.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)